Over the past 26 years Kazzajazz has trained many aspiring, talented and creative dancers to dream big, reach for their goals and enter the dance world as confident young adults!
Classes are provided from 2 years to 5 years with READY SET DANCE preschool syllabus and then from 5 to adult in Classical Ballet R.A.D., Jazz ADA, Tap
ADA, Musical Theatre, Contemporary, Lyrical, Hip Hop, Silks & Acro Dancer.
READY SET DANCE is a one hour Ready Set Dance combo class of JAZZ, TAP, HIP HOP, SINGING and MUSIC. and a whole lot of fun!
And we are conducting READY SET DANCE Holiday Classes - only 1 workshop remaining - 25 January!
This is your child's chance to be introduced to the fantastic world of dance. Whilst learning valuable social skills and making new dance-friends for life!
Times & Classes:
- 9:30am - 10.30am Ready Set Dance
- 10:30am - 11am Ready Set Ballet
- The program caters for two levels, 2-3 years and 4-5 years.
- You can attend 1 class or all classes! This is a perfect opportunity to try out one of our dance classes before Term 1, 2020 starts on 28 January!
- How do I enrol? Come down to 3/103 Auburn St, Wollongong or email email@example.com or phone Karen on 0414 668 723.
Classes incorporate the following:
- JAZZ – Develop muscle strength, control and balance and achieve coordination milestones like skipping before going to school.
- HIP HOP – Bust out some ice cold moves just like Freeze to our original hip hop tracks.
- MUSIC. – Develop the musical ear, dynamics and tempo while having fun with instruments and the parachute.
- SINGING – Sing like Twirl and build confidence singing on the microphone
- TAP – Learn the fundamentals of tap in a playful and creative way splashing in puddles and shuffling like a penguin.
- All these ingredients together create a super hour of fun!
For more information and for all enquiries about 2020 enrolments, please contact us online HERE, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone Karen on 0414 668 723.