Vocal training will provide a lifetime of confidence in public speaking and performance!
Voice Skills - Drama Tuition offers vocal training for effective speaking, as well as the following:
- Voice and speech training for budding actors
- Drama tuition
- Speech presentation
- Audition preparation
- Interview skills for primary aged children to adults
- A.M.E.B. Speech and Drama Syllabus
Speech and Drama teaching includes:
- Confidence and enjoyment in all aspects of speech, drama and communication;
- Promotes correct vocal technique and healthy voice practices;
- Instills a greater understanding and love of language and literature in order to inspire imaginative and insightful performances.
Tuition costs: $40 (30 mins), $50 (45mins), $70 (60 mins).
Days/Hours: Monday, Wednesday and Thursday
FOR BOOKINGS/ENROLMENTS: Contact Fran Curtis on [email protected] or mobile 0400 716 365.
About Fran Curtis
Fran Curtis has a Graduate Diploma in Voice Studies from the National Institute of Dramatic Art, and an A.M.E.B. Advanced Diploma of Performing Arts (Teacher). She has extensive experience teaching Drama in N.S.W schools. Her drama students achieved outstanding results in H.S.C. Drama and in regional and state festivals and competitions including becoming the N.S.W. Senior Theatre Sports champions of 2016. Fran has run workshops on voice for students, teachers, lawyers, management students and the tourism industry. An experienced actor, Fran has also directed plays for schools and community groups. Fran teaches the A.M.E.B.Speech and Drama syllabus and has been an adjudicator for the City of Sydney Eisteddfod.