- Contact Person: Sally Warren
- Phone: (02) 4225 7721
- Email: [email protected]
- Web: https://www.numberworksnwords.com/au/our-locations/australia/wollongong/
Tutoring which is FUN and gets great results...…..proven tutoring over the last 30 years!
- Our curriculum-linked programs are designed by experts to deliver the results your child needs (catch-up, extension or exam prep), while also building confidence and increasing love of learning. We teach children aged 5 to 16 and regular reports show how your child is improving. Every student has an individualised plan and works towards agreed personal goals. Results are celebrated.
- Effective and engaging maths tuition will ensure your child has the numeracy knowledge and thinking skills required for improved maths performance. We help children who struggle with maths, as well as those who are gifted.
- Whether your child is a reluctant reader and writer or an aspiring novelist, we can prescribe a needs-based English tuition plan. Our tutoring complements schoolwork and follows the Australian curriculum. The program starts with beginning readers and continues through to year 10. It gives your child skills for success in reading, comprehension, writing, grammar and spelling. Narrative and Essay writing skills are incorporated into the program for older students.
Get a FREE assessment for your child!
Our assessments are free of charge and carried out by a qualified educator. There's no obligation to sign up for tutoring with us. We hope the information you gain will be useful, whether or not you decide to embark on a tutoring plan. An assessment takes 20-30 minutes. When it is complete we'll discuss the results with you and make recommendations for the next steps.
To find out how our tuition works, your child will be able to try out some actual NumberWorks'nWords lessons, supported by one of our tutors. In our experience, it's usually love at first sight! At the same time you will be able to see the centre in action. The entire assessment and familiarisation process takes about an hour. The best thing about an assessment is that it can identify weaknesses, strengths and knowledge gaps. It also lays the foundation for a tutorial plan that's exactly right for your child.
Please contact Sally to arrange your child's complimentary assessment on (02) 4225 7721.
Tu 3:30pm - 7:30pm
We 3:30pm - 7:30pm
Th 3:30pm - 7:30pm
Fr 3:30pm - 7:30pm