Miss Zoe’s has been operating for 15 years & offers kids dance classes from 12 months to adults across 3 locations - Kiama, Coledale, and Wollongong - in a variety of styles including hip hop, ballet, jazz, contemporary, tap, acrobatics, Broadway Jazz, singing, stretch & fitness, musical theatre and preschool classes.
- Wollongong bookings are via the following link HERE
- Kiama bookings are via the following link HERE
- Coledale bookings are via the following link HERE
Want to try our classes for FREE for 7 days?! Now is your chance to join the Illawarra’s most popular and awarded dance school for 2022 & try out our classes for FREE (new students only).Claim your 7 Day Free Pass now HERE!
Miss Zoe’s School of Dance was proud to be named the Most Outstanding Dance Studio in the Illawarra & South Coast for both 2018 & 2019. They were also Finalists in the Australian Small Business Champion Awards for 2019 & 2020!”
At Miss Zoe's everyone is warmly welcomed regardless of age, ability, body type, etc - we are a non-competitive school that focuses on fun, friends, and fitness. Everyone gets the chance to perform and all students receive a trophy at the end of the year.
You can choose to pay as you come and there is no registration fee or expensive costume costs. You can enrol at almost any time of year and we love welcoming new people to the Miss Zoe's community!
Days/Hours: Open Monday to Saturday
Miss Zoe's School of Dance - Studio Locations and Booking Information:
- Wollongong: 90 Swan St, Wollongong - CLICK HERE or contact [email protected] / 0407 921 054
- Kiama: Kiama High School, Saddleback Mountain Rd, Kiama - CLICK HERE or contact [email protected] / 0407 921 054
- NEW Coledale Studio: Coledale Community Hall, 745 Lawrence Hargrave Dr, Coledale - CLICK HERE or contact [email protected] / 0407 921 054