Due to the extension of the current stay at home order, we are unable to start our next term as planned. If you have booked a Term spot, your Franchisee will be in touch with you about this missed week. If you have a FREE TRIAL booked, we will move this to the following new term start date (TBC).
- So at this present time our new starting term date is TBC.
- Due to these uncertain times, secure your spot for the next term by booking a FREE trial class today!
We are an Approved Active Kids Voucher Provider! Next Term commences TBC.
- Enrolments open for MEMBERS ONLY - 9am TBC
- Enrolments open for General Public - 9am TBC
- Sports for Term 2 are soccer, tennis, hockey, AFL & cricket.
- Age groups for classes 1.5- 2.5 year olds, 2.5- 4 year olds & 4- 6 year olds
We run classes in the following locations during the school term:
- NEW CLASSES ON SATURDAY – 1.5 – 2.5 year olds @ 8:30am at Illawarra Hockey Stadium AND 4-6 year olds @ 11:15 at Illawarra Hockey Stadium
- Monday & Tuesday – Bulli PCYC
- Wednesday, Thursday & Friday – Eightfoxavenue Indoor Sports Centre
- Saturday – Illawarra Hockey Stadium
COVID-19 RETURN TO PLAY PLAN
- All coaches are certified in the COVID-19 Infectious Control training
- Hand Sanitiser or soap and water will be available at our venues & must be used on entry.
- You will be asked to sign into the class when you arrive
- Social distancing with 1.5m spacing to help guide parents and children where to stand.
- 15 minute change over period between classes - cleaning equipment & entry and exit of classes.
- Class modifications- no high 5's, no holding hands, no sticker and stamps.
- We encourage all members to download the COVID SAFE APP before attending class.
The Ready Steady Go Kids' physio-designed program is designed to introduce pre-schoolers to the fundamentals of 10 different sports (soccer, tennis, basketball, hockey, golf, AFL, rugby, athletics, cricket and T-ball) and develops essential motor skills in a fun, non-competitive environment.
Each term, 5 sports are taught in 2 week blocks which is considered sufficient time to introduce and reinforce the basic concepts and motor patterns. By rotating the sports every 2 weeks we also decrease the likelihood of children becoming disinterested in a particular activity. At the end of the term the sports are rotated at every location.
All equipment used in the Ready Steady Go Kids program has been specifically designed and modified to ensure age appropriateness, reliability and safety.