PLEASE NOTE: EC SPORTZ IS NOW TEMPORARILY CLOSED DUE TO COVID-19 - please note the following in regards to Term 1, 2020:
*All Learn To Swim and Swim Squad members will have two weeks credit when we re open which all Swim Schools Nation wide and Globally are doing.
*Direct Debit Payments are ongoing to pay off the term fees which will finish April 17th, the payments will be suspended and two weeks credit will also be given once we reopen.
*Any payments forward will not be lost in anyway and is appreciated
*Personal Training and Surf Lessons have also closed down
*The school holiday camp at this stage is off but I encourage you to register interest on that on the Facebook event to keep up to date on it if you ever want to look into it.
*Saturday Beach Nippers also have a session in credit too
EC sportz is a locally owned family run business with 30 years in the industry offering Swim Lessons for all ages as an Austswim and Royal Life Saving
Term 2, 2020 Program Information:
TERM 2 Special for Swim Lessons - NEW members who joins EC Sportz for Term 2 swim lessons receive their first 2 lessons for FREE.
- Term 2 Swim Lessons/Learn to Surf Lesson start 27 April. Swim lesson are at our indoor SALTWATER pool in Wollongong (60 Rosemount
Street) for all ages including babies and adults (read more about our Swim Lessons below). Learn to Surf Lesson are at Port Kembla Beach for 5
years and up.
- Active and Creative vouchers welcome!
- We now also have private and group learn to surf lessons too for kids and adults. Please get in touch with us to find out more.
- All bookings via our website HERE.
We offer a FREE first lesson to NEW MEMBERS for swimming lessons and we are both an Active Kids and Creative Kids Rebate Approved Provider! Direct debit is also available for enrolment and term fees.
LEARN TO SWIM WITH EC Sportz!
We are more than just a swim school! Get your FIRST SWIM LESSON FOR FREE!
Our friendly purpose-built facilities in Wollongong provides a Learn to Swim School for all ages and abilities (babies, toddlers, teens, adults
and special needs children and adults) in our indoor saltwater heated pool at Wollongong and our ocean pool at Port Kembla.
- Swim Lessons are held during the week, after school and on Saturdays - and we are both Austswim Accredited and a Royal Life Saving
- CLICK HERE to read more about our SWIM SCHOOL!
- Saltwater Summer Swim Lessons (Port Kembla Pool): In the warmer months and January School Holidays we teach swimming, surf
skills and safety at Port Kembla Beach and Ocean Pool. With our 30 years of Surf Lifesaving experience we aim to provide skills, confidence and
safety at the beach. CLICK HERE to read more about our Saltwater Swim Lessons!
- We also offer NDIS Support.
If you have any questions, please contact us on (02) 4283 6333 or fill in our form ONLINE HERE . We'll get back to you as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you.