- Dr Jemima Grant is an experienced General Practitioner with a special interest in dermatology, women’s health and holistic medicine - and most of all
- is passionate about restoring women's skin! And she is also a strong advocate of that you don't have to spend the earth for quality evidence-based
skincare - amen!
- As the owner and medical director of Thrive Skin Clinic in Bulli, Dr Grant was motivated to open Thrive Skin Clinic after she received constant feedback
from her regular patients and mums who wanted someone they could trust to offer aesthetic treatments AND advice on skin care. And so Thrive Skin
Clinic was born.
What Dr Grant and her team can do for your skin (for all bookings CLICK HERE):
- The Hydrafacial Facial for busy women is the best thing you can do - if you are time poor, get onboard with this facial now! Mums
need quick results! This treatment simultaneously cleans, exfoliates, hydrates and extracts impurities and only takes only 30 minutes!
- An in-store Pigment Cream that effectively reduces pigmentation and actually gets results!
- Of special interest to Dr Grant are laser treatments, especially the Photofractional Facial Rejuvenation and the use of Cosmeceuticals to
treat dermatological conditions and promote healthy skin.
- A suite of personalised, effective and safe Chemical Peels.
- The Deep Charcoal Cleanse - this is Thrive Skin Clinic’s signature facial and for very good reason!
- The Carbon Laser Facial - otherwise known as the 'Hollywood Facial'
- Platelet Rich Plasma Facial or 'Vampire Facial'. A natural rejuvenation treatment for glowing beautiful skin. Nothing fake just your
own immune system inducing collagen and new skin growth.
- Complete treatments available as package options so you SAVE $$!
- Personalised Home Treatment Products also available to compliment your in-clinic treatments.
- Dr Grant enjoys treating general dermatological conditions such as eczema, acne and rosacea. Having suffered acne and rosacea herself,
she understands the negative impact skin conditions can have on self esteem and the confusion people face with so many treatments on offer.
Dr Grant and her team look forward to answering all of your skin problems and issues and would like to extend an invitation to you to come in for a consultation - you can make a booking online by CLICKING HERE or phone the clinic directly on 0404 123 781.
Get gorgeous, natural-looking, healthy skin that does not need to be expensive from Dr Grant and her team of highly experienced professionals
with years of training and experience! Clients LOVE Dr Grant's nurse, Amanda Kupronow (R.N)! Amanda is an incredibly professional, hard-working,
knowledgeable and passionate advocate for women's skin - she is also very well known for her amazing injecting technique.
About Dr Jemina Grant
Dr Jemima Grant is a vocationally registered GP with over 10 years experience and received the national medal for her fellowship exam in 2011. She is currently completing post graduate studies in Women’s Health and Cosmetic Medicine. She is a Fellow of the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners and a member of the Australasian College of Aesthetic Medicine.